To allow for easy cancellation of events, activate the Event cancellation add-on. Once activated, you’ll see theEvent cancellation settings box appear, where you can configure cancellation settings and customize cancellation emails.
- Tick the Hide cancelled events toggle button to hide cancelled events from listings.
- Specify an Email batch limit for the maximum number of emails that will be sent in one go. The rest will be scheduled for sending.
- Customize the From email address that emails will be sent from.
- Enter an Email subject.
- Enter the contents of the email in the Email body section.
- Any Event macros included within the message will be substituted with the respective values when the email is sent.
This add-on also adds a “Cancelled” status and cancellation option within the event editor.
Click the Cancel event button to cancel an event.